Saturday, November 20, 2010

big girls don't cry.. ='[

besides crying, i really don't know what can i do..
i wanna do my work~~~
i really wanna do my best for my final, but DARN.
i make the first step, and then the second =]
it's a good sign!
but, when i wanna make the third step, i'm STUCK~~~
my brain is not moving, i couldn't think of any colour to apply in my shirt.
i'm sad ='[
really really sad.
headache as well, i wish i have magic..



so this is the shirt i drew, ugly right??
someone said i'm gonna scare the baby off..
LoLx, i just don't get it.
when we say shirt, why does it have to do with body??
can we just think out of the box??
make it different?!
i want my shirt to be wear and so as hanging on the wall as a picture!!
anyway, i know it's easy for me to talk, but when it comes drawing or present..
LoLx..
forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment