Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Past "以前"..


i'm damn farkin curious bout this..
y u all juz lurve to say "last time" (以前)??
if dat thing is a sweet memory,
i dun mind..
lets share ^____^"
if dat thing aint dat sweet,
nono is not sweet at all..
seriously plz dun mention bout it!!
i hate it..

by da way..
y wana recall da sad farkin memories??
to tell me how bad, how naughty, how stupid, how lazy n bla bla bla am i??
juz stop dat..
i know myself more than u do..
n i dun need dat kinda memories >____<"
juz leave me alone..
i'm tryin really hard 2 4get it to start my new life~~~!!! @___@"

do u know how hard 2 get me 4get da stuff i've done??
now u reminds me again..
y y y??
y r u dat cruel??
do i eva mention about ur unhappy past?
no rite?!
______________________

hey guys..
"PLZ" juz stop tellin me my past..
i'm serious bout ths stuff!!
juz dun offend me..
i dun wana know, n i'm not interested in it..
so wat if u tell me??!
wat u expect me to answer u??
"hahaha, yalo yalo??!"
"errmm.. really i'm dat bad mehx??!"
"hehe.. nola dat time i'm still a little gal mahx!!"
this kinda stupid things??! @__@"
"sympathy"!..
PLEASE.. >______<"



No comments:

Post a Comment