Monday, January 3, 2011

kena play (╯ಊ╰)

owh.. owh.. owh.. haizz..
people said once is a mistake twice is stupidity.
what am i??
LoLx, don't have to mention i guess you guys knew it.
yeah yeah, i kena cheat again..
am i a fool to you??
you think this is a joke??
i gave my heart to you, i treat you as a good friend, i cared about you,
in the end what i get?!
i don't mean i want anything in return but, at least can you appreciate it??

as a friend, you talked like "mm sai bun"(bullshits)
yes, you're protecting yourself but have you ever though of the people who cares about you??
LoLx, whenever i said something you surely distract me by saying you like me, you love me, you wanna be with me.
sorry, to me all this is bullshit!!
you're not my cup of tea, not even in my list..

are you nuts??
you have a GF and now you came to me and tell me all this..
LoLx, what a joke.
do you think i'm that kind of "xiu muimui"?
a easy girl to deal with??
LoLx
NO, you're wrong, i'm not that easy.
i can be in any character i want to be, i can be fun, i can be cool, i can be kind, i can be evil.
there are multiple character in me, so you just mess with the wrong girl..
you ain't shit on me idiot.

anyway you really broke my heart, as i said i can give you chance!
i can take away the chance as well.
so you better get lost when i online, and stop calling or SMS me and tell me bullshits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment