Sunday, March 13, 2011

finally "full stop" 。

i'm back =D

after 3 years of study, at last everything came to the end.
no more rushing assignments, no more presentation.
finally i'm back to a NORMAL LIFE.
honestly, i'm not really used to be "free"
LoLx..

well yesterday's presentation really was a shock
never even though of that will happen..
it's my worse presentation ever!!
OMG, no matter how stress or nervous i am, NEVER present as bad as yesterday!!
i was really really sad.
when kian called me and said he on the way back to college, and he asked how's my presentation i almost cry through the phone.
anyway i told myself to be strong =]
a past is always a past, no point blaming own self for not doing a good job.
what i can do now is stay calm and "happy go lucky".
most of all i need to praise and thank myself for doing a good job, you try your best already =D

a picture of me after the presentation..
OMG i really do look like a panda.
haha, lack of sleep ='[

No comments:

Post a Comment