Thursday, March 14, 2013

Q&A


“Yoh Tong, you’re working already? Since when? What are you working as? Why? Oh.. Where?”

YES, I started working on last October. Working as a FREELANCE designer! Why freelance is because I want to build up my artwork and confidence. I’m working at PJU.

Dear family and friends, why must you guys keep questioning about my job? I know as a freelancer my income in unstable.. But think on the bright side, I get to work independently. Besides, I could build up my artwork as well.. isn’t that a good thing?
Maybe most of you can’t understand, but people, please give me a break! I know myself better..

“Will you find a proper job? When? What you want to do?”

Of course I will find a proper job with a stable income, who wouldn’t want to earn more? I promise, I’ll get a fulltime job before the end of august.. I don’t mind continuing to work as a designer, at the main time I would like to try something new and different. Something more extreme and excited! On the other hand, I’ll try to find what and who I really want to be. If possible, I want to do Masters =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment