Friday, September 18, 2009

wat is "love"?!!...

can some1 juz tell me wat is "love"?
or can any1 tell me wat is da meaning of "love"...
i've been thinkin bout it again and again..
but...
i still din get my ans..

he said he love me..
i reject him, and he tell my fren dat he love her...
is dis call love??

he said he love me..
he wanna be wif me..
i din talk 2 him a few days, and he din find me anymore...
is ths wat u call love??

he sid he love me..
he said he wanna take care of me, but in da end v fight fer nothin..
is dis call love??

all tis ques keep appear in my head, how???
how can i give myself a good ans??
can some1 teach me..

i really duno wat to do..
i juz wan a normal life like other..
y ppl can i cant??
why???!!
y isit so unfair to me?
every1 can live happily..
y cant i?!

y am i so different frm others//...




No comments:

Post a Comment