Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i'm trying to be nice and polite. [[18++]]

back to blog =]
nothing much happen this few days.
most of the time also busy sleeping, eating and doing assignment.(it's a lie)
muahaha.
sleeping and eating is true, about that assignment thingy is half true half fake.
LoLx.
well well, talking about assignment..
there's a guy who took my assignment, he said that he wanna use that assignment to get me a job.
in the end i got nothing, and i LOSE my assignment as well. T_______T"


sorry that i post your picture up.
but YOU THE ONE WHO FORCE ME TO DO SO..
you IDIOT you keep my assignment for what?!
i need it, i already lost a few of my assignment, don't tell me this also LOST..
GOSH.
hate hate hate hate hate, i HATE you!!
at least you come and tell me if you really LOST it, i won't feel that bad.
but i get nothing.
no answer at all, what the HELL is going on?
and 1 thing i hate the most is that, you pretend to be your friend and act innocent.
you though i don't know that's you?!
stop being so childish larhx.
if you have the GUTS, come to me and TELL IN FRONT OF ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment