Saturday, July 10, 2010

it's time to find the "ME" back.



it's time to throw away all the heavy stones from my bag.
i've been carrying it for past 19 years, it's more than enough.
now it's time for "ME" to come back, no more doubt.
i'm so stupid, i kept blaming my parent why they give birth to me with an ugly look of a giant?!
i'm huge, tall and ugly.
but all this thoughts have to move out from my brain RIGHT AWAY.

why do i have to care about how people think of me, but not how i think about myself??
i may not have the facial features or body shape that other people do, but i have the height and complexion.
GOD is always fair =]
the most important i must find back the confident in "ME".
yess, i'm FAT so what?!
someone even said that i look like a dinosaur ='[
this "DINOSAUR" thingy made me feel so depress, "LOST" all the condidence since that day.
i've been so miserable since i heard that, feel like not making friends anymore.
MY LIFE IS OVER.

but now not anymore.
i should say thank you to my parent because they give birth to a baby who is strong and healthy =]
like my father always say: you might have uncomfortable feeling about how you look now, but you will know when you are old. having big strong bones is "LUCKY"
yes dad, it is.

well i'm 20 now.
i know what is real friends what is temporary friends and what is "NOT" even consider as a friends.
if a person want to be your friend just because you are popular, you are a superstar, you are rich or you are beautiful, that is not a true friend!
a true friend will never bother how you look or who you are.
they want to be your friend just because of who you are.
all these while i thought i have to look good or perfect than i will only get more friends.
but yesterday 30 minutes counseling from my brother, i'm really clear.
although he is 5 years younger than me but i feel like he is 5 years older than me.
the way he think and talk is so mature.
he is really a grown up boy, no more longer a little boy =]
i'm so proud of you, thank you so much so all these while.
you really help me.

i'm NO more longer the stupid me =]
i will develop these 5 things to make me have my very own "CHARACTER"
Honesty.
Courage.
Persistence.
Generosity.
Humility.

muahahahahahahaha =]

No comments:

Post a Comment