Tuesday, June 26, 2012

hello day 4 =)

i never received any tips before from anyone, this is the first time and i'm really HAPPY!!
i feel appreciate, at least i mean something to some people =)
thank you popo, i never expect to received anything from you, all i ever think of is to serve you in a good manner.. anyway thank you popo..

so, evonne paid me my tips today..
whao, i earned 20+ in 3 days.. so proud of myself, hehee..
guess what, alan told me that i look like his daughter whose now in America. LoLx, no wonder they treat me so good -.-"
anyway good too.. hahaa, at least i feel more like home.

today, ho sir is flirting with me!! aww damn you ho sir, you made me shy nia luu..
dai kah jie asked me, why i kept saying sorry, i was like err i dunno, cause i did wrong?? hahaa, they she asked is she that scary?? LoLx.. i have no ideaaa >.<"
anyway, good food good day.. i wanna stay here longer!!
weeee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment