Friday, June 29, 2012

hello day 7 =)

DAY 7

sara and felix called this afternoon, she told me that the results are out..
i'm so nervous, wonder what kinda result i'm getting..
wasn't doing well this semester >.<"

anyway today i worked for more than 10 hours..
gosh, i'm so tired..
just got back no long ago, today was so so busy even lunch and dinner!!
good for me, cause i can earn more =)
made myself a cup of horlick, yum yum.. miss it so much, reminds me of yilin!!
she always brought me to rain tree club for ice horlick.. haha

i'm getting better and better with the colleagues, ah win, amy, ah hao, kevin, dave, ah ling, boses, ah kit, jason, jasmine.. hehee..
but the uncle and the "4 ngan zai" hor, until now i haven't really talk to them..
wish i could blend in with them.. =)

i saw my result, it's not that bad..
all i can say is moderate!!
anyway, thank you gohonzon..
thanks for giving me the distinction =)
appreciated and unexpected.. haha
I LOVE YOU GOD!!

owh by the way, i just "ta pao" a bubur cha cha home..
hmm, not bad.. haha
thanks ah ling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment