Friday, July 31, 2009

my lovely date..


my name is there haha..

today v went out in a crowd of 17 people to celebrate "hong zai's" 21st bithday ^^"
although today is not da actual day, but all of us juz pretend 2day was da day..
it was so fun, and all of us were enjoying ourself..
i've neva been to a birthday party as cool as this ^^"
all of them were so caring..
they talk to you all day long, n they will neva lose sight of you..
although u are not in the same class, or the birthday boy..
it was so touching.. T.T"
firstly v went to the "magic park", after that we went to sungei wang fer lunch a.k.a shopping..
during eating, suddently edwin, 7zai and edmund start singing happy birthday song >.<"
thn all of us oso sing together and chloe n avanny holding a cake walking towards hong zai..
haha..
he got shocked, and the tears were linggering around his eyes..
wow @.@"
i wish i could have da feelin too..
i neva have this kind of feeling before, nope i sould say tht i've neva celebrated any birthday before..
every birthday, i juz sit in da house wait until 9pm my cousin come to my house n eat da cake together =.="
so boring..
this kinda things keep repeating fer 18 yrs..
but ths yr, on my birthday i were on da plane..
how cool..
but not dat cool oso coz no cake @.@"
haha.. well after eating, thn v started go shopping..
wakaka..
v were helping kk 2 find clothes>.<"
he is quiet handsome, juz a problem on clothing..
OMG, he got a bad taste -.-"
haha, sorry 2 say dat..
while he was trying da shirts, i saw a guy keep peeping on me at the other shop>.<"
yer..
so scary..
i hate ppl who did dat..
but, suddently a guy look juz pop up in my brain..
i guess i know hu is he..
but haha he din walk 2 me and ask hu m i..
so fine..
i won't ask too..
coz i neva like 2 do so..
at da shop i saw a big brown bag..
whn i 1st saw it, i fall in love wif it >.<"
but, but da price is so high!!~~
how can i buy it??
its RM79.90 almost RM80.00 haiz..
all i can do is give up T.T" aiz..
my heart now is so pain..
i so miss it..
i miss da bag so badly n madly @.@"
hmm..
well today's date is really a 1 day trip ^^"
i'm so happy..
thanks everyone.. thank you fer everything!!~~
i really have a great time..
but i still missing my bad >.<"



2 comments:

  1. wah!dating no jio me.TT..
    The picture is the present? wow so nice! i wish i got frens that can celebrate bday with me..haha..xD
    By the way, who's look pop up in your brain?
    ohya..help me say happy birthday to" hongzai" although i dunno him =)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..

    funny nakx u>.<"

    hu pop up?? my sdo fren lo..

    i oso wish dat i could have da birthday party but surely wont de nahx..

    haha..

    yea da pic is a birthday present iszt it cute @.@" didi u c my name? haha..

    ReplyDelete