Friday, July 3, 2009

sorry gal..


hei gal..
do u remember da first time i asked u wheather da person u like is Mr.R and u told me no?!
thn i asked again, hu's da person u admire!//..
but u din wanna tell me T.T"
thn i continue to ask, wheather he's Mr.P and u say no..
i was so damn...
ergh..
fine >.<"
if euu wana tell, thn euu tell..
wait n wait n wait.. no answer>.<"
but until dat day, when u ask me a question in facebook..
i got shock..
and i feel dat u're keeping somethin frm me @.@"
so i ask u da same question again wheather is Mr.R and thn euu oni admit it..
haha..
my dear,
i'm really sorry,
i duno dat i add him will cause this problem..
i didn't know he'll come n talk to me @.@"
and u told me dat he dun really talk to gals, and i'm the first one..
wow!//.. how lucky^^"
but i can c the sadness on ur face..
well, plz dun think too much..
its juz normal frenz chatting wif each other..
haha..
well, i wonder wat happen between u guys now?
r u both together now?//..
haha..
plz plz tell me
i wana know@.@"

2 comments:

  1. aiyoyo..became 3rd person ady..lolxD..
    this guy really make u 哭笑不得 oo..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nola..
    v r juz frens la my dear..
    i wont b da 3rd person!
    n i dun like da feeling of being 3rd person oso>.<"
    hu make me 哭笑不得?
    lolx..

    ReplyDelete