Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i'm so bladdy pissed off

wat the hell?!!
wat u want now?..
u said u're coming at dat time,
but u did not show up!
so wat now?
u really not interested in doin dat assignment?
u hate dat assignment so much?//..
but its a team work!!
y do u do tis to both of us?..
if u really wana die thn u die alone
o juz plz do it on ur individual work..
plz dun implicate both of us..
v adi done our best 2 finish it@.@"

well now teacher is like not really helpin..
ask him things oso macam.. (...bla bla bla...)
i know he adi "du lan"..
but wat should i do?
u think 1 person really can finish up everythin..
u tot i'm superwoman??
wakao,
watch too much cartoon..
think too much fantasy stuff..
i'm juz an odinary gal..
u think i can handle all by myself??
bull shit..
ur mama can i oso cant!!
i don't have da time..
i still have 2 more days thn exam..
how 2 complete an assignment in a short time??
now i've put my pendrive n artblock at kuno's room..
hope dat u really can make it to take da stuff..
n i oso hope dat no wan steal my pendrive..
if not v really "cai cai sei"..

Oh My God..
My LORD, plz help me..
hode dat everythin will be fine T.T"
well talk about the other guy..
another bastard..
he's so fucking shit..
i juz ask him 2 bring me to somewhr, he told me dat i stay very far..
this n dat..
its so bladdy shit..
dont u know dat thr's a new highway called "duke"?
if u dun wanna bring thn fine..
dun talk so much bull shit..
thn wat bout my $$$?//..
u told me dat u dun have money, bt hw u wan me 2 trust euu?..
u said u ate "seafood", u plying snooker..
ths n dat..
y not u accumulate the $$$ n gime bak?//..
i was like "pok kai-ing" n u like nt giving bak..=.="
ergh..
FUCK U BASTARD!!
pay me bak,
i want my money bak@.@"





2 comments:

  1. lolx..she again ~.~..good luck bah..

    by the way u don't have a car??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope..
    not she..
    its a he@.@"
    both of them is a he>.<"
    lolx..

    nola..
    is juz dat i duno go dat place n thr r alot of cars, no parking slot..
    hr kinda geng in drivin so ask him 2 take lo^^"

    ReplyDelete