Monday, October 3, 2011

complex heart



MYOHO RENGE KYO..
good evening peeps =D
as usual I went for class this morning and I was so so blur inside there..
thank god that Sara borrow me her noted to photocopy, thank you Sara =]

well, my heart still really haven’t stable since last night till this afternoon, it’s like everything is just not right, especially my 1500 words essay =’[
last night Yang wanted to read it out to daddy and mummy, hmm mom said she can’t understand what I’m writing so don’t read out..
luckily granny said “you thought Tong won’t change??” and yes Yang read it out!!
daddy and mummy was shock!! and dad doesn’t believe that it was written by me, haha what a joke..
was really happy when I was told by my mummy that Yang said I improve a lot..
it’s a good starting..
Sara read it, she said that’s nothing wrong about my essay, and I did a good job yet why am I still feeling so nervous and scared??
chant chant chant!! Must have faith in GOD, trust him believe him~~~
I’m so lack of confident, how can I build it up?!

anyway have to rush my assignment now..
got to go guys..
have fun doing assignments, enjoy the progression~~~
MUACKZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment