Sunday, October 2, 2011

PRAY =D

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO..
isn't it fun to chant?? =D
there aren’t many people chanting and they only chant when they need help from GOD, including me XD
well.. it is really bad to do so, why can’t we chant all the time, a simple 5minutes will do, isn’t it..
hahaha, see there still a question inside it.

seriously, from now on I will take the initiatives to chant more often~~
no matter in the train, bus or even toilet I’ll spend 5-10minutes chanting..
sometimes I chant is not because I wanna get the things I want..
is just to make me feel better and calm =D
I’m really really stressed these few days, I need to talk to someone, and GOD is the best listener.
although GOD can’t reply or give you answer right on the spot or face to face yet GOD will still lead you and show you the correct path.
furthermore, GOD will give you a hint and wisdom to make the right decision =D

try talk to GOD more often, it really calms you down.
have faith in GOD, everything will be fine.

SMILE guys!! don't worry be happy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment