Monday, October 10, 2011

Lecture by Barbara Hall

today's lecture was by Barbara Hall my PA online lecture =D
this is the first time i meet her, so excited and she's kinda.. OLD @.@"
but guess what?!
she's so cool..
look so stylish and modern!!
WTF >.<"
actually she ain't that bad, very very kind lady but sometimes a bit grumpy??
haha, nice nice lecture.

surprisingly, i wasn't fishing in the class although the lecture was boring..
i guess is because of Barbara is giving the lecture,

that's why i'm paying more attention..
afraid that she might asked me some questions later @.@"
hahaha..

after the lecture, I went to the library with April to meet Barbara..
reason = ENGLISH IS TOO POOR, COMMUNICATION BARRIER, WRITING PROBLEM, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE..
after the discussion, i'm kinda relief cause at least i know i can still fill in the gaps for my discussions and task..
and it seems that i was on the right track for my 1500 words essay, nothing much goes wrong..
so will wait for her reply and comments between this 2 weeks.

BLESS ME..
tee hee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment