Tuesday, February 2, 2010

don't FULL STOP me..

FULL STOP..
this word, you just can't stop saying..
why why why??
is that so fun to full stop people? and what's fun of full stopping people?
it's so rude..
and you are just escaping the facts that people saying or whatever..
i just want you to listen how i feel, what is it so hard?
you think by saying "enough, full stop." is so cool?
NO, it's just hurting..
all you care is just your own feeling, than what about mine?
since when you become so selfish?
and seriously, i don't appreciate the way you treat me..
what if i do the same thing to you, what would you feel >_________<"
why can't you think of the feeling before you did it to people.
and, don't make any promise to me, or tell me any bull shit stuff..
you are the one who put me aside, not i dump you, or dump you again -.-"
and.. just stop putting all the blame on me..
and i need respect as well..
don't ever treat a girl as a slave, do this do that.
they are also human!!
i don't need you to hold my hand anymore..
i don't need you to protect me from the thunderstorms..
you can let go my hand for now..
i can walk on my own, without any people's help..
i know which is the correct way for me..
i will hide when there is thunderstorms..
i'm a grown up girl..
i can take care of myself already..
and please don't ask for the second chance again..
for now, i really can't give myself a reason why should i give you the chance..
or should i say no matter how many chance i give you, you will also never appreciate it..

you are old enough to think, what you should do and what you shall not do..
chance, you will never get it every time, but when you have it, what you did??!
ask yourself..
don't blame others..

No comments:

Post a Comment