Friday, February 19, 2010

the stupid guy

erm..
thanks Mr. XXXXXX XXX, you really cheer me up and makes me feel happy whenever i'm down..
you really help me a lot.
when that IDIOT push me into the deep dark hole, you are the one who pulls me out from there although there's some failure.
but it really means a lot to me ^______^"
well i really appreciate what you have done.
and you know what..
you really sucks, haha why??
cause whenever you ask me "got anyone kacau you mou?" surely that IDIOT message me on the spot >.<"
your mouth damn smelly..
how long you didn't brush you teeth huh??!
haha..

erm, you message me just now asking me "you are serious to kao me??"
i'm like..
err, it's that so important?
by the way i admit that i like you as a friend, but couple??.. errrrrr not now.
and you also not desperate to have a girlfriend so why do you ask!!
haha..

sometime you really make me hate you..
you actually do care about me de, but why do you pretand like nothing happen..
i mean as a friend you care bout each other is normal and i saw what you write in your msn p.m.
i'm not blind, or maybe i just think too much that p.m is for someone who is special to you.
____________ urgh =X
forget it..

anyway, i'm happy to have you as a friend.
and thanks for being my BBF(Best Boy as a Friend)..
LoLx >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment