Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mr. ( .X____x. )"

aiks..
Mr.xxxx you arhx..
i also don't know how to say you already..
yesterday you told me she bla bla bla, and the next day you were like so close to her..
what you want de??
you both are like couples to me and you telling me that you both are not -.-"
wanna make me blur also not this way la..
if you really likes her than you mer be with her lo..
couple only ma, what is the big deal?
you don't have to pretand in front of me, I DON'T CARE at all..
you will only get hurt from her, not me, i won't feel anything de..
hahaha..
well, since you are not happy with so many things about her, than why you still wanna be so close to her?
since you think that she is playing you why you wanna be so close to her?
since she you think that she is lying your feeling than why you still wanna be close to her?
since you said that you have no more feel towards her why still so close to her?
all this question, ask yourself..
don't come and tell me things about her and the next step you go find her again.
that is your problem, not hers..

No comments:

Post a Comment