Sunday, February 21, 2010

what if we never met?

WHY?!
why can't you cherish or treasure me when we are a couple?!
why can't you treat me as good as last time? T___T"
why do you scold me in vulgar words when we are a couple?!!!
why do you always put the blame on me?..
i don't deserve it, okay?!
whenever we break up, you will say that you are sorry for not being a good boyfriend, or you'll said that sorry that you use the wrong way to love me..
no!!
all of these are excuse..
you never even take an effort to love me, or to understand what i really want.
or i should say i gave you too many chance, so after we break you thought that i'll give you chance again??
sorry.
NOT anymore~~
it's enough of being stupid girl.
ask yourself how many chance i gave you..
it's more than 2 times..
people say once is a mistake, twice is stupidity.. and i've cross the stupidity line..
that day you told me, you don't want me to walk alone you wanna hold my hand again, do what a boyfriend should do, bring me shopping..
it's too late..
you should do it before we break, not after we break.
and you said something which is very stupid. what do you mean by "i always like that de, when i have it i don't know how to treasure until it's gone"
HELLO??!
don't tell me every time you also don't know..
and please stop saying that you wanna test me, there is nothing to test for a real couple.
you always say "whatever", now i say "forget it" also a problem?
you can say what ever you want but i can't?
what a bull shit..
you asked me "why can't you settle things by calming down?"
yes you are right, i can't calm down.
don't know why i feel hatred when ever you force me to something which i don't like and how you expect me to calm down when you putting all the fault on me?
what you really want me to do?
actually what kinda girlfriend you want?
do you know?
or you just want someone to be your girl cause now you're single.
you know how hurt it is whenever you ask for recover?
i feel so scare because i still LOVE you..
i really really miss you.
till now i still can't let go.
when will you only love me like how you love me in the beginning??
haha..
asking stupid question >___<"
probably you yourself also don't know..
what if we never met back, will it be better for you and me?

~~~ can you make sure whether you love me or not and make sure you have the time for me only come back to me??
don't waste you and my time arguing something which is stupid..
>________<"


a bottle of alcohol a day, bring my sadness away..

No comments:

Post a Comment