Monday, February 22, 2010

the SUNDAY..

wake up quite early this morning, just for "singing K" at Pavilion Red Box Plus..
OMG,
today is just the perfect day to sleep.
nice weather..
too bad, have to move my ass from the bed..
anyway reach there around 12.
seriously, i don't really like to "sing K" >______<"
maybe is that i don't have a good voice, but my friends and cousin always say "not bad mahx"..
haha, don't have to lie me!! i can hear it on my own..
really sucks..
we sang till 3p.m than it wrote there bye bye which means we have to leave the room now..
>________<"
haha, than we went to J.J at Wangsa Maju just to eat a piece of cake at Secret Receipt..
hoho, my brother ate two piece of cheese cake oriel cheese and 1 more forget what cheese already, my cousin ate a piece of chocolate cheese cake.
OMG, it's so rich. not my taste hahaha, and i myself have a piece of chocolate fudge and a plate of spaghetti, because i ate nothing the whole morning. (i getting fat >.<")
after my so call lunch, went home had a piece of cup cake baked by Alicia and start XDO-ing, facebook and MSN.
this is my whole week's life.
boring? yea.. very
daddy also don't wanna go out lorhx, what do you expect?
as usual, open the fridge. saw a plate of mangoes. (mango pulut?!)
my granny brought it back from Bangkok airline i guess. not sure >_______<"
darn it,
never had mango as sweet as it before.
really nice, ate the whole plate. well i eat again LoLx..
than around 7 something in the evening, we had our dinner in the house.
you could hardly see us eating in the house on Sunday night.
today "bai ti kong" that is why we ate in the house.
have a bowl of congee with some eggs and vegetable.. haha again i EAT!!!!!!~~~
LoLx,
just can't stop from EATing..
i help my mum preparing all the foods for the gods
and around 10 something they start praying already..
than pray pray pray..
pray for having good grades in my coming and final exam so i can go oversea for my further studies.
GET a PR and stay there, NEVER come back to this sad place..
nah~~~ just wish for it only, i know that it won't happen de larhx, anyway just like what my dad said "Malaysia is a PARADISE country, you can't get this kinda life in other country"
yea i guess so!!~~
haha..
well, finish praying also almost 12.30a.m,
clean the stuff, wash myself also 2a.m already..
tired..
ohya miss out something Aiko Lui is dead >.<"
so sad T.T"
why is both of my fishie dead??..
BAD LUCK only T___T"
by the way, it's late at night now, gonna sleep soon
LUCKILY my tomorrow's 10a.m Domny's class is cancel, if not i really gonna ponteng or late for class..
haha..

THANK GOD~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment