Sunday, February 7, 2010

a Valentine Gift for "Lao Gong"

"Lao Gong", one best person i've ever met>.<"
a person who really sit there wasting her tome to listen all my problems.
a person who willing to share opinion with me.
a person who understand my attitude very well.
a person who never gets mad at me when i show temper.
a person who is really kind.
erm, just an address>.<" not really husband..
haha..

as you guys know, i could harldy communicate with girls beside lai yee..


i don't know why, she's the second girl i could actually share my problems, web cam with her. i mean i do web cam with people la, but than not everyone could see me through web cam seriously. she is the most often one..
haha..
too bad she's in another state,
if not i think we could hang out everyday-.-"
haha..

actually in this post, i would like to post up my appreciation to her..
in my heart she is a pretty as this drawing..


i mean of course "Lao Gong" looks better la..
haha..
actually she really help me a lot, and she also changed my point of view..
really thanks my dear..

_______________________________

okay,
sometimes people think that i'm her..
NO!!
i'm x.Didy, she is x.Dad..
i'm 小妈, she is 小爸..
( .^____^. )"V
hope all of you don't make it wrong anymore..
haha..


x.Dad


x.Didy

"Lao Gong" seriously, i really enjoy every moment of us being together..
although we are not a couple, but than as a net friend, i really like you.
and i hope you can be my forever best friend as i wish^^"
haha..

our crazy moments >.<"



she's playing XDO, her serious look>.<"


she is super duper cute, love this look so much^^"


this is the way she rub her eye, so special>.<"









hope that we could really come out to take picture together^^"
just can't wait for the day..

"Lao Gong" i LOVE you =3
hehe =X

No comments:

Post a Comment