Friday, August 27, 2010

26.8.2010

super happy yet super sad..
LoLx.
happy = i've finished my 3.1 semester classes..
sad = my exam is coming soon, assignment = nothing is done..
haha, anyway i'm FREE FREE FREE!!
NO more 3D,
NO more nightmares.
super duper cool, but Mr Chen gave us an assignment>.<"
3D animation..
hmm, what's the different??
i'm still DEAD.

Mr Mah's class, ... ...
speechless!!
i brought my "Guan Xi Xian" as well as the MV, but still didn't hand up to him..
hahaha, this is stupid!!
Kian Hui forgot to add credits into the MV, end up have to do again..
but my "Guan Xi Xian" i did everything, even burn out..
when teacher play the movie, "connection error" appear!!
what the hell is going on..
hope teacher don't minus my marks again.
he had minus 10 marks last week.
i'm SAD!!

________________________________

well, i brought my shirt for Cindy Mama to see.
it was a total mess after second wash.
she gave me 2 choice, either redo or take the bladdy shirt to present.
LoLx.
how am i suppose to show a disaster artwork to others.
this is NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
not even in dream..
anyway, we went to KLCC just now,
papa bought another 2 GIORDANO t-shirt for me just in case i mess it up again..
he also buy me and yang a pair of shoes XD
daddy is weird today, he keep saying "take larhx take larhx.. buy larhx buy larhx"
LoLx..
this is so not papa's style..
he even bought yang a shirt from Graffi Tee, cost around RM80.
MY GOD, should ask him to buy me a LOMO camera as well..
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment