Saturday, August 28, 2010

yang READ my message!!..

went for SATAY with daddy and yang just now.
boring..
Yang READ my message!!
but i'm the one who show him..
LoLx..
he scolded me, and ask why am i so stupid?!

yesterday was SMS-ing with him from 2.30 am till almost 4am..
haha
asked him a lot of thing.
and i make the first step, my god it's embarrassing..
i don't know where i got the guts from..
LoLx..
yang asked me to make second step.
send him another message, see can we be together or not.
... hmm, he even take my phone and show me what should i write.
i didn't send out the message, it's still in my draft..
i'm stupid.
YES i admit..

seriously, i was really happy yesterday night after i know how he feels about me =]
swimming and tossing on the bed.
feels like i'm in the heaven, FLYING XD
really happy..

well, honestly for now i never thought of starting any relationship.
and i think it's nice for US to stay in this way..
i might be stupid, losing a great opportunity but i really don't know how should i start.


my first Christmas Card from Ah Dear =]
LOVE it so much..

i show him this card just now.
LoLx, he replied me "NICE" =.="
he can't remember that's the first gift he gave me..
so sad.
anyway, i paint another shirt for him.
the "LIMITED EDITION" one.
grrr, really LIMITED EDITION..
colour smear like shit -.-"



feel so sad..
it's DEAR favorite colour "PURPLE" XD
too bad it smear -.-"
i'm gonna try clorox it tomorrow..
hope, the ugly part can go off T__________T"
really don't know how to give him..
argh..
stupid me!! stupid you, DIDY!!
can't even give something nice to someone you care.
better go die..
he asked me try to do the whole shirt purple..
hmm, i don't know how lerhx..

anyway tomorrow i'll try to use clorox to clean it XD
even until my skin comes off.
i surely clean it for you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment