Sunday, August 15, 2010

know or not to know..

i was really upset this few days because i'm not chosen as an exchange student, because of my English is bad.
got determine by my uncle and aunty today that my English is not that bad.(wahaha i'm super duper happy)
but i still feel depress about it, so i made up my mind to ask my teacher "WHY".
but of course i didn't ask in direct -.-"
i asked "what is the qualification to be an exchange student" and he replied "excellent artwork" and "excellent attitude".
hmm i was thinking didn't i have excellent attitude?! at least i'm not rude at all.
anyway, i just wanna to explore.
and at least i got my answer, which is my ENGLISH is not BAD, i mean yes as always grammar mistake but consider not bad already.
when i saw what he said in MSN, my heart really broken.
feels like a LOSER.

after a half an hour bath, muahahaha.
i don't feel sad anymore, and i feel so happy that my teacher told me so many things.
he's like stuffing money inside my pocket, whaooo >.<"
i hope i really can change myself after the incident =]
there are so many more opportunity waiting for me, i won't let it go anymore.
i gonna work hard for it. (i know it's easy to speak and write but i'll try for it)
like my mother said, it's time to brush up my English. (ENGLISH is so IMPORTANT nowadays)
hahaha, i never though that i have the gut to ask teacher =]
anyway i'm impress of myself, YiTong.
good job.
keep the guts, i believe i will success one day.
muahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment