Wednesday, August 25, 2010

today's EXAM

today's exam is a total shit..
i've studied for the whole night memorizing the stuff, end up NOTHING is out!!
grrr..
sad and angry, i've left out a part.
i forgot to study about the newspaper..
stupid me, so careless.
too bad have to play "minie minie mainy mo"
all tembak..

the one who is sitting beside me is so DAMN "smart"..
direct go online to surf for answer..
LoLx..
what a good student =]

honestly i was naughty too.
when teacher went out i asked my friend for answer, but he gave me a very funny answer.
he direct translate the question to Chinese for me..
HELLO Jack i want ANSWER not TRANSLATION..
haha..
anyway i had a great day =]



after exam, Jack asked whether wanna work as a freelancer for MATTA Fair.
i wish to but i'm afraid..
anyway i'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment