Friday, August 20, 2010

the "OLD" me and the "NOW" me..

i know the title of my blog sounds stupid..
anyway, i was cleaning my picture folder few days ago..
and guess what, i found my year 2007 and 2008 picture, muahahaha.
LoLx, i open the folder, enlarge the pictures.
hahahahahahaha, i LAUGHED!!

really "beh tahan", how could i take that kinda picture??
MY GOD i look so stupid..
acting cute there, hahaha really stupid!!
i feel so shy to show it to my friends, really wish that the pictures doesn't exist.
@.@"
anyway, it's good too,
GOOD MEMORIES.
i swear i'll never do that kinda expression or look again!!
hmp, how the hell i got the guts to post in Frienster that time??
and people saying me "CUTE"..
that is stupid!!


this is the picture when i was 17 year old (2007).

seriously i miss my hair..
that is the first time my hair is so LONG!!
after that, not anymore..
back to the short hair life..
BOO-RING..


this is when i'm 18 year old (2008).
still with the long hair and i cut after a few month..
and this is how it looks -.-" (stupid)



and i cut again -.-" (more stupid)


too much hair straightening.. (hair damage =.=")

in the year of 2009 which means i'm at the age of 19, luckily my style changed.
if not i gonna kill myself for sure..




the girl beside me is my buddy =]

year 2010, the age of 20!!
i'm definitely changed.
how cool =]
compare to 3 years ago, i really changed the way of taking picture of myself.
i start to show my teeth.
haha, it sounds stupid but it's true, i LOOK so much mature..





i swear there will be no more SHORT HAIR in my life..
tired of having short hair..
haha =]

1 comment:

  1. hehe.. snap of 2007(the 1st one) is better than the other pics ...lol

    take care

    ReplyDelete