Tuesday, August 24, 2010

can anyone lend me your ear??



i know it's middle of the night now.
most of the people is talking to "Mr Chow"
but i'm really depress..
i need someone to talk,
and i need someone who is willing to listen to my story.
WHO?! anyone??..
T.T"

i'm stress, i know i don't look like i am.
but i am REALLY REALLY STRESS!!
my exam is on next 2 weeks, and nothing is done.
GOSH..
i really wish that i am fully prepare before the day of exam, but i know it will never happen cause i'm a last minute person -.-"
can it happen as a miracle??
JUST FOR ONCE that i'm done with everything before exam?!

seeing each of my friend having fun, enjoying the holidays i feel so envy.
when can i have that kinda days?
everytime when exam comes, i could hardly get a good sleep.
worrying about the presentation, and so do the artworks.
stay overnight rushing my works, i HATE THIS KINDA FEELINGS, i wanna be normal like those other student.
why can't i manage a good time??
grrr..
I HATE IT.
I HATE MYSELF..
DARN YOU STUPID DIDY, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment