Monday, August 23, 2010

... OMG

do you really have to be like this huh??
Miss Didy!!..
LoLx, yeah i'm scolding and complaining myself..

i was trying to be a good girl since Thursday, cause Mr.Chen said that i owe him 8 modeling + 1 lighting modeling effect.
LoLx..
what?? i REALLY OWE THAT MUCH??
really -.-" (no eyes to see)
well i was planning to use 2 days to complete it which means Friday + Saturday, but i end it up playing in20years.com
so i wasted a day.
anyway it's fun man..
haha, i look so ZOMBIE after 20 years @.@"



suffering now, i was way back from my plan..
i'm still rushing on my modeling now, IN THE MIDNIGHT with the DOGS barking..
CREEPY T.T"
after a whole day of hard work, i still left 1 modeling + 1 lighting modeling effect.
urgh..
when the hell am i gonna finish all these things??
and when the hell am i gonna start my InDesign as well as my Portfolio??
please larhx Didy, you're 20 year old now!!
stop being so LAZY larhx..
anyway, i hope teacher approve all my modeling.
i really try my best, seriously I DID!!
as i said, although i'm in intermediate class but my skills is like basic level..











MYO HO REN GE KYO みょうほうれんげきょう
MYO HO REN GE KYO みょうほうれんげきょう
MYO HO REN GE KYO みょうほうれんげきょう

god please help me T.t"
please guide me, and give me wisdom..
please protect me, and please ask Mr.Chen to approve all my modeling.
i don't need high score or "A"
just give me a pass it will do and i'll be satisfied =]

to: hui xian, thank you for being supportive.
you keep saying me "geng", but if compare to others, my modeling is a piece of shit..
it's so OMG, i don't even know what to say..
anyway thanks =]
it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment