Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SELFISH for not telling my privacy??

this is the most stupid conversation i've ever had..
DARN you, why do you keep forcing me to tell you my privacy things?
i thought you're mature!!
but today, i drop my glasses..
you are as childish as a kid!!
even a kid won't be as annoying as you.
5 SMS asking the same stupid question =.="

"NO" reply means be smart, stop asking.
yet you keep sending me the message over and over again.
i choose not to tell you my privacy and you send me a message saying that i'm SELFISH.
HELLO, THERE'S NO RULES SAYING THAT I HAVE TO SHARE MY PRIVACY!!
and you have no authority to ask me to tell you.

that boy and me = NON OF YOUR BUSINESS.
why do you care so much??
if you want to know so badly, go find out yourself.
and don't disturb me!!
i have no time for your stupid questions..

I REPEAT,
PRIVATE MEANS PRIVATE.
THERE IS NO "HOW" PRIVATE IS THE PRIVACY.
SO STOP ASKING ABOUT OTHERS PRIVACY, IT'S STUPID TO DO SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment