Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a day with Carmen

so this Carmen came to my house for no reason..
and then she said she wanna play "masak masak" with me @.@"
"gila betul"..
while i went to fetch her at "Setiawangsa"'s LRT station, mama made a cup of honey for her.
so SWEET♥
and when she reached my house, she asked me how should her address my grandmother >.<"
POPO or Aunty..
LoLx, just call whatever you want larhx.
if you think she's HOT and COOL, then call her "JieJie" also nevermind XD
she'll be happy..

was playing RydahMS with Carmen.
she said "7magan" game..
hng.
angry angry..

after game, time to go for my banana leaf!!


yummy yummy, it's my favorite XD
LOVE curry so much..
caught in a heavy rain while half way eating T.t"
couldn't go back to Bangsar Village although it's a short distance..
nevermind, luckily still got Leng Zap "gap"
he's a malay, but seriously he's handsome XD

when i shelter Carmen over, darn the umbrella flung..
haha, it was embarrassed!!
make sure no more NEXT TIME.
went to Cold Storage to buy Marsh Mellows for Thursday's BBQ..


then we went to Haagen Dazs..
my favorite as well..




awesome day..
tee hee



home..

No comments:

Post a Comment