Thursday, September 16, 2010

thank you, but i don't need it.


9 months ago, you said that i'm a "BITCH".
you hurt me.
i forgive you,
and yet you HURT me again.
the words you said to me was so harsh.
knife stabbing into my heart, again and again..
i said "BREAK"
but you will never agree.
i asked why,
you said you LOVE me so much, you don't want to lose me again.
FINE.
i trusted you.
and yet you LIE me AGAIN.
i don't want this things to happen again.
RECOVER, BREAK, RECOVER, BREAK
repeat and repeat..
so tiring.
i HATE this feeling.

at last, we BREAK UP..
i wanted to be friends, but you seems like you're avoiding me.
WHY?!
fine, FORGET IT..

this few days, you came to me.
you SMS me every night around the same time.
the things you write, is so suspicious.
what is your motive??
i keep thinking and thinking..
couldn't get any answer.
as a friend, i think the way you treat me is OVER THE LIMIT.
it shouldn't be like this, NO WAY!!
i don't wanna fall for the same mistake again.

i'm TAKEN.
i don't belong to you anymore.
i LOVE him, NOT YOU, not you ANYMORE.
i don't know how long can this relationship last, but i know i can't lose him.
he's my POWER, he's my SOUL, he's my EVERYTHING.
i LOVE him just the way he is.
so what if you're a PILOT??
yes, you might earn alot, but you NEVER treasure me.
am i a fool to you??..
or a tyre??
you need me then you come to me, if you don't need me you'll keep me inside a dark room.
IS THIS WHAT YOU CALLED LOVE??
he's not!!
he will never do this to me, no matter what, he'll spend time with me..
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN NEVER DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment