Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i'm going to CHINA =]

yipeee..
Miss Didy will be off to China, Guang Zhou with daddy on the 6th of October.



tee hee..
i'm excited honestly, cause daddy called in the afternoon saying "might" bring me along to China depends on the price of the air ticket.
woots, check on "MAS" the air ticket was like RM1700++ and for "AirAsia" it's around RM1000..
RM700 difference..
WTF.
i thought daddy gonna say: i'll bring you there next time.
insist of saying that he said he wanna bring me to do my Visa..
muahaha.
happy "sei"

this will be my first time visiting China, Guang Zhou..
wondering how the place look like..
hmm, will the place as beautiful as in picture??
will it be cleaner then Malaysia?? (daddy said it's very very dirty)
am i gonna get use to the place
or will i cope with a group of uncles??!
and i gonna SHARE ROOM with daddy??
gosh.
LoLx..
questions keep popping out into my mind..

people in Guang Zhou speaks Cantonese or Mandrin??!..
yes, definitely..
LoLx,
i'm DEAD..
my Mandrin sucks..
Cantonese "lagi" sucks..
direct like what they said "Bak Gu"(china prostitute) -.-"
WTF..
means i cannot shop alone already T.T"
sad sad..
Kian asked me to be careful cause China people very "COMPLICATED"
haha.
anyway thanks Kian, i will =]
i promise you'll see me return without a hair falls XD
stupid me..

3 more weeks..
haha, i guess i needa buy an international charger for my iPod Touch dy.
if not i'll be suffering without talk to my Dear =]

No comments:

Post a Comment