Tuesday, September 14, 2010

wonderful night ♥



since so long, i didn't have this kinda life..
really relax, enjoy and FUN!!

kena "FFK" again -.-"
this time by Mr.Stupid Fly..
darn you, don't wanna go then SMS or call and say larhx..
the whole village prepared and waiting for you that time, you didn't show up.
WHAT THE HELL..
2pm, i called you that time you should tell me that you don't wanna go.
why "en en en" there??

i called 20 times, Carmen called around 30 times, you also didn't pick up!!
don't tell me you sleep like a pig..
JUST SAY YOU ARE TRYING TO AVOID..
F.U!!

FORGET IT.
well today i had a very wonderful night with 2 of my babes, LaiYee and Carmen.
and so do Yang =]
we went to Shabu Shabu as we planned last night XD
haha cool.
eat so much pork and beef.
Carmen almost vomit into the pot..
WTF, girl don't so disgusting larhx..
and yet she still wants her ice-cream, my god..
haha.
LaiYee full till stomach pain, but still she wanna take picture -.-"
Yang and i ate alot..
Non STOP..
he had so much seaweed and ice-cream.
hahaha, look so GiRLY..
o_______O"

i hope we can do this often..
cause, it's really nice and i enjoy it very much..
haha.





thanks god =]
thanks for giving me my friends, and the ones i LOVE.
muahaha..
i will treasure it XD























LOVE you guys..

while waiting for the pictures to upload, i was chatting with "Ah Gong" and dear.
LoLx, he really forget about my 3D..
anyway, now settle already.
he's gonna help me with my lighting XD
so glad that he help
1 down 2 more to go..
muahaha.

dear ah dear.
sorry about the bad luck things keep happen in you.!!
Dear gehx stuff kena stole -.-"
LoLx, sibeh cham and sad.
the most sad thing is that he lost his HDD
his SNSD (his LouPo's) MV "boh liao"..
muahaha.
ask you to think me only lorhx..
100% won't kena curi..
he curse the thief's "gugu jiao" tio Cancer..
LoLx..
so evil, but who ask that stupid thief go curi his Lao Po..
hahaha, laugh sei me..

No comments:

Post a Comment