Wednesday, September 1, 2010

if you see this..

don't come to me and tell me that you LIKE me or LOVE me..
THIS IS STUPID.
you think "LOVE" is a joke??
wanna LOVE than LOVE..
that kinda easy??

NO, it's NOT.
and i don't take RELATIONSHIP as a GAME..

EXCUSE ME, i'm NOT the 16 year old ME anymore..
i'm 20 now!!
it's old enough for me to be mature..

you keep coming to me and tell me that you like me,
in other hand, you were flirting with another girl..
LoLx..
what now??
i'm a spare tyre??
when you're lonely you come to me??
when you find someone else, i'm INVINCIBLE..
hahaha, what a joke!!
how do you expect me to accept you??
maybe you're just playing.
anyway, SEE HERE!!

i'm just an ordinary girl,
nothing special about me.
all i need is RESPECT!!
don't come to me and talk BULLSHIT to me and ACT LIKE YOU MISS ME..
it's so STUPID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment