Saturday, September 18, 2010

start from 0.

finally i cut my fringe..
it takes sometime for me to think whether i should cut or not.
and yes i did it..
LoLx.

a new life, new beginning.
i'm gonna let go everything including you, you and you. (too many of them)
haha.
whatever BULLSHITS, it's gonna get off from my life.
so "BYEBYE"

"HELLO" my new life..
i wonder how would it be?!
haha.
anyway, went to do my Visa today.
the service is COOL.
super FAST!!
no complains~~~
the boy who serve me looks kinda familiar, but couldn't capture who is he.
who cares??!
i'm GOING TO CHINA in 2 and the half week time. (yang don't jealous)
muahaha.

after Visa thinggie, went to cut my hair with mummy and yang.
then we went to "Dion" (a bank i guess) to pass the old clothes to "Girl E"
hmm, seriously i feel bad bout giving the old clothes to someone whose like so close.
but, when i saw the expression on her face (a very thankful look)
i feel so touch XD
hei GOD, i did something good again =]
haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment