Tuesday, September 28, 2010

recall 。^‿^。

it's raining outside..
felt so cold, and i was hiding under the blanket and wrapping my self with it..
suddenly all my secondary memories pop out.
it was a memorable recall.
the happiness, sadness, laziness and more just came in to my mind.
i still remember when i just came into this school.
the people using those "weird" eyes looking at me, as if i'm an alien..(including teacher)
GOSH.
lining up waiting to get in to our class, and this girl named Khirthika came to me and said hi.

i was kinda shocked that time caused i was not prepared??!(isit a good reason)
or i should say i'm rude..
haha, this is what my dear Khirthika always tell me..
to be honest, she's really a very smart girl.
she's helpful as well and this is bad caused always lend me her homework to copy..
well, i know this girl for like 7 years.
she's so true.
she never leave me alone when she became the head prefect!! (good girl)
and i'm glad we still contact each other XD

i'm looking for this girl name Siti Nurul Ain.
hei girl where are you??!
i lost your contact..
and i felt so sad!!
every "Hari Raya" i will called and wish you but this year... ...
i'm sorry T.T"
anyway i wish you "Selamat Hari Raya" here.
hei do you remember when we're in form4.
i was sitting behind with this 2 girls Asha and Saviena??



hmm, really don't like her.
haha, always bully and look down upon me..
"F" you.
i always went to the front and sit with you.
it was the sweetest moment =]

and form5..
at last we sit together!!
during Account, Puan Law's class, you brought me "roti sardin"
and we "curi-curi" makan in the class..
haha.
i wonder did Puan Law see it??
what if she saw us eating in the class what will happen??
hahahaha, really funny.

i know we always argue with each other, but this prove that we loved each other =]
it's a good sign.

band, band, band..
Ms.Nirmala, Ms.Nirmala, Ms.Nirmala.
i miss you so much!!
really feel like going back to perform in fornt of the whole school.
i'm so proud of myself and i'm "COOL"
haha.
in the year of 2007, presented in front of Tunku Onn Ja'afar..
wow..
amazing~~~

in the same year i also went to UCSI.
can't really remember why i went there, but i got the 2nd place for using the software "paint" to design a logo i think.
really super proud of myself.
i may not be a smart student, but i'm a proud student.

every year performance, you'll surely see my face for twice..
cause i perform in choir and band!!
awesome, miss those days so much.
thank you god.
thanks for guiding me and being fair =]

and guess what..
after 5 years studying in the school.
i realized why they used this "weird" eyes looking at me.
cause i LOOK LIKE A "JAPANESE" GIRL!!
@.@"??

hahahaha.
especially MRS.Beh, she always talked about my cheery face to Puan Law..
haha.
and Ms.Nirmala, she send me home a few times..
caused my face is red and she said i'm having fever~~~
LoLx.
cool..
i was caught a few times cause they said i use blusher -.-"
and they suspect i dye my hair...
sum more blue colour~~
Lolx..
i didn't noticed i had so many problem..
until then..
hahaha.
AWESOME~~

No comments:

Post a Comment