Wednesday, September 8, 2010

you don't understand me.

young koko,
i'm sorry that i was kinda rude to you.
yes,
the stuff you said to me just now is so true, and i understand perfectly.
but, i never expect you'll tell me in this kinda ways.
i was shocked, cause this is the very first time you scolded me.
i never blame you, maybe you're just too stress.
but have you ever thought of my feeling after i replied you??

i didn't mean that you can't scold me,
just not too straight forward!!
i know i looked like a boy, but i'm still a GIRL!
do you know how sad am i to hear that??
people use the way to tell you doesn't mean you have to use back the same way to tell others.
all you did just now was comparing.
yes!!
you know we are different, but why do you still compare??
you now doing something you like.
but i'm NOT!!
i'm FORCE to, and i have no choice!!
you think i wanna stop the studies then stop??
if it is that easy I'M AS FREE AS A BIRD by NOW..
still need to sleep so late every night??
rushing my assignments like a MAD COW??

SO WHAt if i'm 24-7 on Facebook??
i just leave it on, doesn't mean i 24-7 pressing it.
1 more thing.
i usually communicate with my classmate in Facebook.
they didn't on MSN.
what am i suppose to do??
force them to open??

anyway the whole conversation was a MISTAKE!!
i shouldn't CALLED you!!
and i SHOULDN'T SHARE MY FEELINGS WITH YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment